Tradekey - B2B Discussion Board for international trade. Share or learn business knowledge through trade forums and trade articles.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I make sure Chinese Businesses are Honest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello,

I am new to the import business, I want to buy products from China and resell here in America. My biggest problem is finding a Chinese business I can trust. Just about all of them want payment in the form of Western Union or Money Gram, which I know is a no no. Some will accept bank transfer which perhaps could be traceable. I'm focusing in on one business now that has a web site www.vipshop4u.com Problem is I've read the site top to bottom no where can I even find a business name. Has anyone done any dealings with this company? I'd appreciate any advice offered thanks.

Sterling bounce

View user profile
We are glad to know you a big company import brand products. As we know, your company has rich experience in this area.
We are good at manufacturing & exporting many fashion brand items. We mainly export to & cooperate with USA, UK, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Australia etc.
Our website is http://www.shoppinghereonline.com/. New Product wholesale: Shoes, Boots, High heels, Sandals, Shoulder bags, Wallets & purses, Handbags, Watches, Glasses, Jewelry, Necklace, Caps & hats, Hoodies, Clothes, Jeans, Bikini, Belts, Mp3,MP4, ipod touch & nano, Mobile Phones and so on.

Our products are made of top high quality designers at discount wholesale price. Sample order & drop shipment are OK. Minimum order quantity is 1.
Payment Options: Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer.
Delivery: take only 3-6 days to your address.
Provide a tracking number for you as soon as we ship your items, and will track the items and get back to you everyday.

Welcome to contact us at any time if any inquiry. TKS!

welcome to our website: http://www.shoppinghereonline.com/ contact us on

View user profile
New Product wholesale: Shoes, Boots, High heels, Sandals, Shoulder bags, Wallets & purses, Handbags, Watches, Glasses, Jewelry, Necklace, Caps & hats, Hoodies, Clothes, Jeans, Bikini, Belts, Mp3,MP4, ipod touch & nano, Mobile Phones and so on.

Our products are made of top high quality designers at discount wholesale price. Sample order & drop shipment are OK. Minimum order quantity is 1.
Payment Options: Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer.
Delivery: take only 3-6 days to your address.
Provide a tracking number for you as soon as we ship your items, and will track the items and get back to you everyday.

Welcome to contact us at any time if any inquiry. TKS!

welcome to our website:http://www.ecglobaltrade.com/ contact us on

View user profile

4 Please Check The Company You Said. on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:25 pm

edjaya

Hi Mrsterling,

Some companies like to use a submit form rather than their email contact,
maybe they think it will look more professional. His email is mustluxe@live.cn

Look at the bottom left side, there's an "email to us" and live chat. You should contact
them through it.

After I check it myself, I see that this website www.vipshop4u.com and the same and it's only registered for 1 year. You should becareful with this company.
Because, a real legitimate company or wholesalers do not use many website name and if they do,
they will transfer the other domain to the first/primary website.

At First they use mustluxe.com
and maybe have problem with that, they changed it to vipshop4u.com.

You can check again by contacting them and ask a few questions just like I did before,

I've put them to an ebook, and you can have it if you like.

Don't forget to ask their logo, company's name, their company registration number.

Good Luck
-Edjaya

Please go to china-maskot.co.cc

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum